Citibank started its operation on 1812, is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup.
How to Contact Citibank United Kingdom Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: + 0800 00 55 00
City bank gold client : 0800 00 56 00
Citibank United Kingdom registered office address
33 Canada Square,Canary Wharf,London E14 5LB
Citibank United Kingdom Overview
- It was founded as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
- The bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries.
- Founded: 1812
How to find citibank UK branch location?
You can check here
Contact Citibank United Kingdom support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Citibank United Kingdom app
Citibank United Kingdom App on Google play
Citibank United Kingdom App on Apple App Store
About Citibank United Kingdom
Aside from the U.S. and Mexico, most of the company’s branches are in Poland, Russia, India and the United Arab Emirates.
Citibank United Kingdom Silent features:
- Citibank offer product such as Credit cards,Mortgages,Personal loans,Commercial loans,Lines of credit.
- You can easily check banking and investment account balances.
- In the 1960s the bank entered into the credit card business.
- Citibank was one of the first U.S. banks to introduce automatic teller machines (ATMs), which gave customers 24-hour access to cash.
- Cards support Samsung Pay,Google Pay and Apple Pay.
Citibank United Kingdom Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Which countries are eligible for Citi Global Transfers?
- US (selected locations) and many more.
What is investment fund?
- These are pooled funds that can invest across different sectors, countries and product types.
What are types of Investment funds?
- Open End Funds
- Close End Funds
- Exchange-traded funds
- Hedge Funds: – Hedge funds
Review Citibank United Kingdom
Rate Citibank United Kingdom Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate