The Cleveland Cavaliers, are an American professional basketball team based in Cleveland.
How to Contact Cleveland Cavaliers Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone
General phone number: (216) 420-2000
Ticket Sales: (800) 820-CAVS (2287)
online store: 800 252 6061
Email: [email protected]/[email protected] (tickets)
Cleveland Cavaliers registered office address
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, One Center Court, Cleveland, Ohio 44115, United States.
About Cleveland Cavaliers
Head coach: J. B. Bickerstaff
Arena/Stadium: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
Retired numbers: 7 (7, 11, 22, 25, 34, 42, 43)
Owners: Dan Gilbert (majority), Gordon Gund, Usher (minority)
Cleveland Cavaliers, also called the Cavs, American professional basketball team based in Cleveland that plays in the Eastern Conference of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and has won one NBA title (2016).
Buy tickets for the upcoming matches.
Cleveland Cavaliers Head Coach
John-Blair Bickerstaff is an American professional basketball coach who is the head coach for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association. Prior to that, he was the head coach for the Memphis Grizzlies and has also been an assistant coach for several other NBA teams.
Click here for Seating charts.
Contact Cleveland Cavaliers support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Cleveland Cavaliers app
Cleveland Cavaliers App on Google play
Cleveland Cavaliers App on Apple App Store
Cleveland Cavaliers Overview
- The Cavaliers compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member of the league’s Eastern Conference Central Division.
- The team began to play as an expansion team in 1970, along with the Portland Trail Blazers and Buffalo Braves.
1. If I send in a basketball or jersey, can you have a player/the team sign it?
- They are unable to have such items signed, as they will not be responsible for lost items.
2. Can I receive more than one item for my event?
- In order to fulfill as many requests as possible, they will only provide one item per organization per calendar year.
3. I live outside of Ohio. Will you still make a donation to my organization?
- Due to the volume of requests they receive, they will only make donations to organizations in Ohio.
4. How can I request a player appearance at my event/school?
- All appearance requests must be submitted online.
5. How can I receive donated tickets for my group?
- All ticket donation requests must be submitted online.
Review Cleveland Cavaliers
Rate Cleveland Cavaliers Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.