Clipper Card USA Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Check Balance, Recharge & Refund Details and Social Media
Clipper Card USA is the all-in-one transit card used for contactless fare payments throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
How to Contact Clipper Card Customer Support/Phone Number?
Clipper Card Registered Office Address
Head Quarters: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA.
About Clipper Card
Currency: United States Dollar
The Clipper Card is a reloadable contactless smart card used for automated fare collection in the San Francisco Bay Area. First introduced as TransLink in 2002 by the Metropolitan Transportation Commission as a pilot program, it was rebranded in its current form on June 16, 2010.
How to use the Clipper Card in Australia?
To use, simply
- Top-up your card
- Touch on at the start of your journey
- Touch off at the end.
How to Buy Clipper card?
You can buy and top-up your Clipper card:
Order online and your plastic card will be mailed directly to you. You can load one-time value or set up automatic reloading (and then you avoid the $3 card fee).
When you register your Clipper card online, you can:
- Top-up your card online and over the phone
- Set up auto top-up to always have travel credit on your card
- Protect the money loaded onto your card if it’s lost or stolen
- Check your balance and transaction history
- Request a refund or a balance transfer
- Receive SMS or email notifications (you can choose the type of notifications you receive)
- Check your expiry date.
How to top-up your Clipper card through App?
- Open the Clipper app
- Sign in to your Clipper account
- Select the “Cards” tab at the bottom of your screen and select “Load Cash Value or Passes”
- Select “Cash Value” to pay for rides on all transit services or select “Transit Pass” if you are a frequent rider for a specific transit agency.
- Select a cash amount or transit pass to load onto your Clipper card, tap “One-Time Load” or “Set Up As Auto-Reload” to automatically reload when your cash value is below $10
- Make the Payment
- Select “Done” and your new balance will update in the Clipper app
Download the Clipper APP
1. What can you do with a Clipper card?
- It’s a Clipper card that you can use to pay discounted fares on public transit around the Bay Area. Clipper offers other benefits: It manages your monthly discount passes, discount cash fares and transfers. If your card is lost or stolen, your balance is protected.
View the List of Travel Cards in World Wide Address, Phone Number, Email and Website through the above link.
Review Clipper Card
Rate Clipper Card Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.