Coinbit is a global crypto-asset exchange platform.
How to Contact Coinbit Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Coinbit registered office address
33, Bongeunsa-ro 68-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea.
About Coinbit Exchange
CEO: HyeonBaek Park
Coinbit is a Korean-based crypto-asset exchange platform launched in 2018. The exchange was named the “best trading platform launched in 2018” at Blockchain Life 2019 Asia.
Obtained Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification
A system in which a comprehensive information protection management system, such as establishment, management, and operation, is certified by the state to protect major information assets.
Top 20 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Coinbit Exchange
|Bitcoin Gold||Enjin Coin|
|Bitcoin Cash||Coupon Chain|
1. What are the transaction fees?
- The BTC market transaction fee is 0.2%, and the KRW market transaction fee is 0.05%.
2. Is there a difference between the KRW market and the BTC market?
- The KRW market can be traded when holding KRW, and the BTC market can be traded when holding BTC.
3. Can I not have a mobile phone or account in my own name?
- Deposits and withdrawals and transactions may be restricted depending on the account verification status.
- You can deposit and withdraw in KRW when registering your own mobile phone and account.
Rate Coinbit Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.