CoinCasso Cryptocurrency Exchange is one of the best places to Buy Bitcoin or Sell, Exchange Cryptocurrency.
How to Contact CoinCasso Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Email: [email protected]
CoinCasso Exchange registered office address
CoinCasso OÜ, Roosikrantsi tn 2-K521, 10119 Tallinn, Estonia, Europe.
About CoinCasso Exchange
Founder: Luke Ozimski
The cryptocurrency exchange is a platform through which you can buy and sell cryptocurrency in an easy and secure way. If you are considering buying Bitcoin, Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies with low fees, full liquidity, and for the best price, you should consider using the CoinCasso exchange.
CoinCasso is a fully licensed cryptocurrency exchange, located in the European Union. We are the official partner of Paris Saint-Germain – one of the greatest football clubs in the world. Their vision is to create the most efficient solutions for exchange service and trade platforms, connected to the network of ATMs for users.
Own Bitcoin in just 3 steps!
- Create an account
- Complete the verification process
- Start buying, selling, or trading
Click here to know the Market Prices
Coincasso cryptocurrency exchange platform allows you to buy bitcoin with EUR or USDT. Their easy-to-use interface makes their exchange a simple place for trading crypto.
They provide an opportunity to buy Bitcoin via fast deposit or bank transfer to buy cryptocurrency or tokens and IEO.
Quick Buy BTC
Buy bitcoin or buy cryptocurrency by credit card with instant deposit and quick swap on cryptocurrency exchange
They use the latest technologies available on the market in terms of security to provide one of the safest cryptocurrency exchanges.
Crypto Exchange Advantages
- Fast to buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin by credit card
- Only 0.25% crypto trading fee
- 100% Secure crypto exchange
CCWallet: Your Bitcoin Wallet
CCWallet is a crypto wallet with the opportunity of receiving, sending funds, exporting & importing private keys, as well as tracking transactions. It supports multiple cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and ERC-20 tokens.
Click here to know the Trading Fees
Top 8 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in CoinCasso Exchange
|Chainlink||Basic Attention Token|
Download CoinCasso app
CoinCasso App on Google play
CoinCasso App on Apple App Store
1. How to add buy/sell offer?
- Log in to your account at coincasso.com
- Click “Exchange” (you will find it in the side navigation bar on the left).
- Choose trading pair.
- Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you want to buy, then the price you want to pay for it and press “buy” or “sell”.
- Your offer will appear among the other offers (on the right).
2. What is the Maker and Taker fee?
- Maker and taker fees are two types of fees that you can spot on a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Maker fee is taken when you create a new buy/sell offer. On our exchange platform, it is equal to 0,25%
- The taker fee is charged when you fulfill an offer from another user. On CoinCasso exchange, it is equal to 0,25%
- Maker and Taker commissions on the CoinCasso market can be reduced up to 50% if the user has CCX-POWER.
3. How long it takes to deposit or withdraw?
Review CoinCasso Exchange
Rate CoinCasso Exchange Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.