Coineal is a secure cryptocurrency exchange. They provide advanced services for buying, selling, and transferring your crypto assets.
How to Contact Coineal Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Coineal registered office address
About Coineal Exchange
Founder: Shawn Key
Coineal is a world-leading global digital asset exchange, established by experienced blockchain investors and geeks in early 2018. While being global, Coineal puts equal emphasis on localization as on globalization and has branches in Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Russia, etc. Operating 24/7, Coineal places user satisfaction as its utmost priority, implementing a user-centered strategy in product design, operations, and marketing. Now Coineal is consistently ranked among top exchanges on CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, and Coinhills.
As a global platform, Coineal has already set up offices in South Korea and Japan. we seek to continue to improve our global layout, with new offices soon to be open in countries and regions including but not limited to Japan, Singapore, the USA, and Russia.
Security and Stability
Our technical team has rich experience in the crypto industry. Thanks to their hard work, Coineal has built an industry-leading risk management system based on distributed architecture as well as a powerful anti-DDOS system.
Thanks to our international investment advisory team, we have established close ties with our international partners who are highly supportive and resourceful in providing liquidity to the whole platform. Thanks to the liquidity that they provide, buying and selling crypto assets on Coineal have become so fast and easy.
Excellent User Experience
To better serve our users, Coineal supports be access from multiple platforms including IOS, Android, mobile, and PC. Our multilingual trading interface has covered the mainstream languages worldwide, including English, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, etc.
Should you have any questions on trading, Coineal’s customer service team is always here for you, 24/7.
We share most of our profits with our partners and users. We believe that helping our users to reap the fruits of our common wealth — Blockchain technology, is more important than just profiting ourselves.
Top 24 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Coineal Exchange
|Bitcoin Cash||SushiSwap||Curve DAO Token|
|Bitcoin SV||TON Crystal||Bitcoin Vault|
1.How do we register on Coineal?
- Click the [Register] menu at the top right of the Coineal homepage
- Enter the information required for membership and click [Register] at the bottom of the screen.
- After registration is complete, if you can log in with the account you signed up for, membership registration is complete.
2. What are Alias and Memo?
- Alias is mainly used to identify the destination of the coin and token.
- Usually, when registering a withdrawal address, enter the destination or recipient’s name of the withdrawal address.
- In the case of some cryptocurrencies, deposits can be reflected only by entering a memo along with the withdrawal address when withdrawing.
3. How can we check the Withdrawal Fees and the Minimum Withdrawal?
You can check the withdrawal fees on your withdrawal page.
Coineal Web homepage
- Home> Login> Click “Assets”
- Please select the Token you want to withdraw and click the “Withdrawal” button to withdraw.
- Check the minimum withdrawal amount in the Withdrawal Amount field, Miner Fee is your withdrawal fee.
Rate Coineal Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.