CoinEX is the Global Digital Coin Exchange.
How to Contact CoinEX Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
CoinEX registered office address
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Asia.
About CoinEX Exchange
Founder: Haipo Yang
CoinEx core team members are from world-leading internet and finance companies, including the earliest adopters/professionals of cryptocurrency who boast rich experience in R&D, global operations, and services in the industry. With our proprietary trade matching system and excellent user experience, we are dedicated to building a highly secure, stable, and efficient cryptocurrency exchange for global users.
Currently, they support multiple languages like Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, etc., and are providing global trading services in over 100 countries/regions.
Secure & Stable
With the top technical team, all-around security protection and our proprietary high-speed matching engine, we guarantee stability under the concurrency of thousands of orders, each one of which will be in good hands.
Professional & Compliant
Apart from our operation team with rich experience in blockchain and the financial industry, we have a 100% reserve guarantee and have obtained a legal license in Estonia.
Serving global users with 24/7 exchange services, multilingual support, strong community backup, and professional customer service.
CoinEx Market Maker
Once trading volume reaches the standard, you can apply for Market Maker and get level upgraded intelligently without permission. Also, Market Maker fees discount is available on top of using CET as fees.
Top 50 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in CoinEX Exchange
|Monero||Basic Attention Token|
1. How to contact CoinEx customer service?
- Method 1: Online contact
- Method 2: Submit a ticket
- Go to CoinEx website www.coinex.com and click [Help] at the top.
- On the page of [Help], you can click [Submit Request].
- On the page of [Submit Request], fill in the blanks of [Registered Email in CoinEx] and [Subject], select the issue type, describe your issue and add a file if necessary, then click [Submit]. We will respond to your request as soon as we receive it.
2. How to submit a request?
- Click here to Submit
3. Can I cancel the pending deposit?
- It depends on your withdrawal platform. In general, if the TXID is already available on the blockchain explorer, you will NOT be able to cancel this deposit.
4. Is there any minimum or maximum limit for withdrawal?
- CoinEx only sets a MINIMUM limit for cryptocurrency withdrawal. (Click to check Minimum Withdrawal)
Rate CoinEX Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.