CoinField is the Best Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Exchange.
How to Contact CoinField Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: NA
Email: [email protected]
CoinField registered office address
CoinField Head Office is currently located in Tallinn, Estonia, Europe.
About CoinField Exchange
Founder: Bob Ras
CoinField is the leading Bitcoin & cryptocurrency exchange. They currently host a wide variety of cryptocurrencies that trade against six different fiat currencies including EUR, USD, CAD, GBP, JPY & AED.
Easy Steps to Create an Account
- Create an account on CoinField
- Quick identity verification
- Deposit Fiat or Crypto, Anytime, Anywhere!
Click here to know the Market Rates
Introducing the SOLO Card
With SOLO Cards you have easy access to your funds to spend your digital assets in real-time!
A New Way to Pay
1. Easy access to your funds
Put your digital assets as collateral or simply top up your card.
2. Use it anywhere
Use your card for purchases worldwide wherever MasterCard is accepted
3. Get cash when you need it
Use it to get cash at any of the 2 million ATMs available across 200 countries, where MasterCard is accepted
Learn more about CoinField
Start exploring the new economy with CoinField
Depending on where you are in the world, you have a few ways to choose how to send and receive funds from your bank account
Click here to know the Trading fees
Top 19 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in CoinField Exchange
|Litecoin||Basic Attention Token||Stellar||Bitcoin Gold|
Download CoinField app
Coinfield app on Google play
Coinfield app on Apple App Store
1. How much are the Trading Fees at CoinField?
- Please check their page Trading fees.
- The fees are calculated over the amount being traded.
2. How to trade at CoinField?
3. What is KYC?
- Know your customer (KYC) is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients. The term is also used to refer to the bank regulation which governs these activities. Know your customer processes are also employed by companies of all sizes for the purpose of ensuring their proposed agents’, consultants’, or distributors’ anti-bribery compliance.
Share your review below using the comment box. Your review will be published in this section.
Rate CoinField Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.