CoinJar Exchange is an advanced digital currency exchange that supports high-frequency, low-latency execution for experienced traders.
How to Contact CoinJar Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
CoinJar registered office address
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
About CoinJar Exchange
Founded: May 1, 2013
Co-Founder: Asher Tan(CEO) & Ryan Zhou
CoinJar is the simplest way to buy and sell popular digital currencies. Bitcoin from Choose, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Chainlink, Uniswap, yearnfin. As an award-winning, venture capital-backed exchange, we’re known for our simple and easy-to-use products. Innovations such as the popular digital currency debit card, CoinJar Card, and our mobile applications CoinJar iOS or Android app have put digital currency in the hands of hundreds of thousands of people. Our sights are set on building valuable applications in the digital currency industry – best-in-class products that work to your benefit. We’re excited about the technology behind the digital currency.
Buy and sell
- Buy and sell digital currency on desktop and mobile devices with a flat 1% fee.
Send and receive
- Make and accept payments from external accounts and other CoinJar users.
Instant credit/debit card purchases
- Buy digital currencies using your Visa or Mastercard with a low fee of 2%.
Spend and withdraw
- Withdraw funds to your bank account or make purchases using CoinJar Card (Coming soon).
Web & mobile apps
- Set up price alerts so you never miss a well-timed opportunity.
Store and monitor
- See how your portfolio is performing and keep tabs on market prices.
How CoinJar works
- Create account – Sign up and create your CoinJar account
- Send funds – Deposit or receive cryptocurrencies into your CoinJar
- All setup – You’re ready to send, receive and store your cryptocurrency!
Top 14 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in CoinJar Exchange
|Stellar||Basic Attention Token|
1. How much time it takes to process the transfer?
- CoinJar does not have control over the time it takes for your bank to send your bank deposit. In our experience, most BPAY deposits are received during the morning of the next business day, provided the transfer was completed before your bank’s cut-off time.
- Some banks can take up to three full business days to send deposits. If you haven’t seen your deposit displayed in your Cash Account by the 4th business day, we recommend contacting your bank to confirm the status.
2. What are the deposit fees on coinjar?
|BPAY deposit||No fee*^|
|NPP deposit||No fee|
|Blueshyft cash deposit||1.5% fee|
|Instant Buy (Visa or Mastercard purchase)||2% fee#|
|Direct debit deposit (CoinJar Bundles only)||No fee|
|Receiving digital currencies||No fee|
|Receiving digital currencies from CoinJar users||No fee|
3. What are the conversion fees on coinjar?
|Between digital currency accounts||1%★|
|Between digital currency accounts
and Cash Account
|Digital currency account to CoinJar Swipe||No fee|
4. Who are CoinJar’s competitors?
- CoinJar’s top competitors are Safello, Bit Trade Pty Ltd., BTCX
Rate CoinJar Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.