CoinList Pro is a cryptocurrency exchange from the United States.
How to Contact Coinlist Pro Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Coinlist Pro registered office address
San Francisco, California, United States
About Coinlist Pro Exchange
Founder: Andy Bromberg
CoinList Pro launched on 28 Jul 2020 and is based in San Francisco, California. CoinList Pro is a centralized exchange and supports both fiat and crypto pairs. CoinList Pro will support Filecoin pairs at the main net launch. CoinList also supports WBTC/BTC minting/burning as well as staking for several assets including CELO, ALGO, and XTZ. CoinList Pro is regulated as a FinCEN- registered Money Services Business, and is permitted to operate in 40+ US states as a money transmitter, as well as, many international jurisdictions For more information on licenses, please visit coinlist.co/legal.
CoinList is where you get access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges
- Get access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
- Your funds are secure.
- They only work with reputable custodians and the vast majority of funds are stored offline.
- They aim to maintain the highest possible compliance with anti-money laundering laws in the U.S. and elsewhere.
The full-stack solution for crypto
Buy, earn, and trade the best new crypto assets all under one roof.
Top 18 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Coinlist Pro Exchange
|Internet Computer||NuCypher||Ocean Protocol|
|Bitcoin||Celo Dollar||Oasis Network|
Download Coinlist Pro app
Coinlist Pro app on Google play
Coinlist Pro app on Apple App Store
1. Deposits & Withdrawals on CoinList Pro?
- You can deposit any supported currency/asset into CoinList to fund your account.
- Once your funds are in your CoinList wallet, you will be able to immediately transfer them to CoinList Pro.
- There are no transaction fees when moving funds from your CoinList wallet to your CoinList Pro wallet.
- You can withdraw any supported currency/asset out of CoinList to a wallet of your choice.
- There are no transaction fees when moving funds from your CoinList Pro wallet to your CoinList wallet.
- Click here to know.
2. CoinList Mobile App?
3. Getting Started on CoinList?
Create an Account
- Visit https://coinlist.co/register
- Enter in your first name, last name, and email
- Create your password
- Your password is required to have a minimum of 10 characters
- Verify your email
Review Coinlist Pro
Share your review below using the comment box. Your review will be published in this section.
Rate Coinlist Pro Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.