Coinmate.io is a European cryptocurrency exchange enabling users to trade Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin at extremely competitive rate.
How to Contact Coinmate Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Coinmate registered office address
Warnford Court 29,
Throgmorton Street, London, England EC2N 2, GB
About Coinmate Exchange
Founder: Dan Houška and Roman Valihrach
Coinmate is one of the few crypto exchanges which has never been hacked. In March of 2020, FIO bank cancelled Coinmate’s bank accounts, which was the main driving force for most of the capital leaving the exchange. Coinmate fulfilled all commitments towards its customers. In the summer of 2020, Coinmate announced a new partnership with Gopay to secure CZK payments. At the same time, the exchange also announces the opening of a new EUR account. As of August 2020, the exchange has two languages and offers 20 trading pairs.
- Speed is important. That’s why we offer SOFORT, the instant bank deposit. Our cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal times are the shortest in the industry. And we offer instant litecoin withdrawals, which are processed within a few seconds after submission.
- We have been in the financial industry since 2006 that is why we know how important it is to hold client funds separate from operating capital. In the unlikely event of the insolvency of the company, clients will be entitled to obtain their full account balance. Our bitcoin wallets are monitored in real-time.
- We use 3 types of cryptocurrency wallets (hot, cold, and super-cold). Only the hot wallet holds keys online and has a controlled and limited amount of cryptocurrency in it. All client accounts are secured by 2-factor authentication (required for withdrawals and account settings).
Top 6 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Coinmate Exchange
1. Do I need to verify my account in order to use SEPA?
Yes. To comply with AML regulation and KYC protocols, verification of identity and address is required.
2. What is the withdrawal limit for the basic account?
For the basic account, the daily deposit and withdrawal limit is €1,000/5,000.
3. Do Coinmate accept clients from the U.S?
No. Coinmate does not accept clients from the U.S due to the restrictions from the U.S financial regulatory authorities.
4. What cryptocurrency pairs can I trade on Coinmate?
At present, Coinmate only supports trading for BCH/BTC, BTC/CZK, BTC/EUR, and LTC/BTC.
Rate Coinmate Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.