Coinsuper is a Hong Kong-based digital currency exchange
How to Contact Coinsuper Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Coinsuper registered office address
Central, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China.
About Coinsuper Exchange
Founder: Karen Chen
Coinsuper is a cryptocurrency exchange providing professional digital asset trading and customized services for professionals and individuals. Coinsuper is committed to providing customer-oriented, efficient, professional, and secure trading services.
- Their compliance framework adheres to global regulatory requirements.
- Along with our financial services license and traditional banking channels, They provide a streamlined trading experience and complete support to our users.
- After creating your Coinsuper account, completing the identity authentication, and binding your USD bank account, you can enjoy the safe and swift USD deposit and withdrawal services, and use your USD to trade directly against cryptocurrencies on the platform.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) transactions, which do not occur on the open Coinsuper exchange market.
- They offer higher liquidity and more personalized private services to institutions and high net worth individuals who require large orders that could disrupt the open market for exchanges.
- Whether you trade-in $100,000 or 100 bitcoins, the OTC OTC desk provides discrete, secure, and highly competitive execution and settlement services.
Top 37 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Coinsuper Exchange
|ABBC Coin||Coinsuper Ecosystem Network|
|TNC Coin||Thrive Token|
|Basid Coin||Atlas Token|
|AICHAIN||Magic Cube Coin|
Download Coinsuper app
Coinsuper app on Google play
Coinsuper app on Apple App Store
1. Which currencies does it support?
|Credit Card||USD||BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP|
|Balance/Debit Card||USD||BTC, ETH|
2. What is Google Authenticator?
- Google Authenticator is a dynamic password tool that works like SMS dynamic verification. After binding, a dynamic verification code is generated every 30 seconds. The verification code can be used for user login, modification of fund password, and fiat withdrawal. The specific settings are as follows:
- Click here to know.
3. What are Taker and Maker?
- “Taker” refers to the situation where the order you place immediately trades with other existing orders in the book at matched prices; that is, you offer to trade with existing orders in the book.
- “Maker” refers to the situation where the order you place cannot immediately trade with other existing orders in the book due to price mismatch; that is, your order will be kept in the book to wait for matching.
4. What is Security Guidelines?
5. Countries not supported?
- USA, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Iran. For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.
Rate Coinsuper Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.