Commercial Bank of Dubai started its operation in 1969 by Emiri Decree issued by His Highness, the late Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum.
How to Contact Commercial Bank UAE Customer Support/Phone Number?
Commercial Bank UAE registered office address
Al Ittihad Street, PO Box 2668, Dubai
Commercial Bank UAE Overview
- Commercial bank provides banking services such as corporate, commercial, and personal banking.
- Serves across the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Founded: 1969
How to Find branch of Commercial Bank UAE?
You can check here
Contact Commercial Bank UAE support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Commercial Bank UAE
The Bank is listed on the Dubai Financial Market and is fully owned by UAE nationals, including 20% by the Government of Dubai. Commercial Bank offers various retail and commercial banking products and services. It offeres both conventional and Shariah-compliant formats. It has 26 branches and over 210 ATMs throughout the UAE.
Commercial Bank Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)?
How many Types of Accounts offered by Commercial bank?
- Current Accounts : Current accounts gives various products and services, dedicated relationship manager and other benefits.
- Saving Accounts and Fixed deposit: It offers competitive interest rates with dedicated team of relationship manager. Find out more information here.
What are the features of Business term Loan?
- No collateral or security requirements.
- Convenient and hasselfree
- Flexible terms
- Dedicated relationship manager. Find out more information here.
What are the features of Insurance plan?
- Life Insurance and Critical insurance options.
- Vehicle insurance
- Stock and materials insurance.
- Medical insurance . Find out more information here.
Review Commercial Bank UAE
Rate Commercial Bank UAE Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate