Con Edison founded on 1823, commonly known as Con Edison or Con ed is one of the largest investor-owned energy companies in the United States.
How to Contact Con Edison Customer Support/Phone Number?
Con Edison registered office address
Con Edison Overview
- World’s largest energy delivery systems. Founded in 1823 as the New York Gas Light company.
- It serve to 10million people and 5200 buildings are converted from oil to natural gas.
- Founded: 1823
How to find location to pay bill?
You can check here
Contact Con Edison support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Con Edison
The company provides a wide range of energy-related products and services to its customers through its subsidiaries.
Con Edison Silent Features:
- ConEd offers a variety of programs and resources for its customers and stakeholders.
- In 2016, the company was listed among America’s best large employers by Forbes.
- $12 billion in annual revenues as of 2017, and over $48 billion in assets.
- The company provides a wide range of energy-related products and services to its customers through two regulated utility subsidiaries and three competitive energy businesses.
- Con Edison has invested $3 billion in solar and wind projects.
Con Edison Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How to report and track a service?
- You can report a problem like electric service, like a power outage or partial lights.
- You can click here.
What is concern program?
- It offers eligible customers a specially trained representative and advice about government aid programs, safety tips, and ways to save money on one’s energy bill.
How we source our steam?
- It is made from burning natural gas in one of our five steam-generating plants.
- Our boilers also use low-sulfur oil or clean-burning natural gas to produce steam.
How to save energy bills?
- Try to use cold wash.
- Use sunlight.
- Keep ducts and vents clean.
- Take showers instead of bath.
Review Con Edison
Rate Con Edison Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate