Consumer Cellular founded on 1995, its an American postpaid mobile virtual network operator.
How to Contact Consumer Cellular Customer Support/Phone Number?
Consumer Cellular registered office address
12447 SW 69th Ave.,Portland, OR 97223,United States
Consumer Cellular Overview
- It was founded by John Marick and Greg Pryor.
- As of 2019 the company had reached 3.5 million subscribers.
- Founded: 1995
How to find stores?
You can check here
Contact Consumer Cellular support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Consumer Cellular app
About Consumer Cellular
The company offers cellphones, no-contract cellphone plans, and accessories with a focus on users age 50-plus. It also provides wireless service using network capacity from AT&T and T-Mobile and also resells AT&T wholesale wireless services to other virtual operators.
Consumer Cellular Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How to make payment?
- Credit Card or Debit card : over the phone, online or Auto pay.
- By check
Do you offer family plan?
- Yes , its just $15 per month to additional family members on the plan.
- It gives benefit of sharing talk, text, data usage and
- free calls between phones on same plan.
Is it free to call 800 numbers?
- There are no charges for calling long distance fee for calling an 800 number.
What are the benefits for AARP member?
- 5% discount on monthly plans and usage charges.
- 45 days money back guarantee and risk free.
Am i billed for incoming calls?
- Incoming and Outgoing calls use minutes.
- However you are billed, only if you answer the calls.
Review Consumer Cellular
Rate Consumer Cellular Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate