British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world’s leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK. The carrier offers the 145,000 customers that fly with it every day, quality, choice and convenience.
How to Contact British Airways Customer Support/Phone Number?
Phone: 0124 412 0715
Customer Care US:
British Airways Plc,
PO Box 365,
British Airways Features
- Travel classes. First. Club World. …
- Lounges. Business lounges. First lounges. …
- Food and drink. Short haul economy dining. Short haul business dining. …
- Entertainment. Wi-Fi on board. Digital newspapers and magazines. …
- Fleet facts. Airbus A318-100.
- Family travel. Tickets and travel documents. …
- Group travel.
British Airways on Social Media
About British Airways
Founded: 31 March 1974
Head Office: Waterside, Harmondsworth, United Kingdom
British Airways is a full service global airline, offering year-round low fares with an extensive global route network flying to and from centrally-located airports. British Airways is the UK’s largest international scheduled airline, flying to nearly 600 destinations around the world. Whether customers are in the air or on the ground, we take pride in providing a full service experience.