China Eastern Airlines is dedicated to providing the best services for customers requiring assistance in hearing, speech, vision and mobility.
How to Contact China Eastern Airlines Customer Support/Phone Number?
Phone: Main: (86-21) 6268 6268
Reservation Hotline: 855-58-95530
Customer Care US:
China Eastern Airlines Company Limited
66 Airport Avenue
Pudong International Airport
China Eastern Airlines Features
- Wheelchair service is provided, with an attendant, at no additional charge
- Passengers who are blind or visually impaired may bring a cane or other assistive/supportive device with them into the cabin.
- Special meal available within 24 hours before departure.
- Airfares for children under Unaccompanied Minor Service might differ from those travelling with adult companions.
- Oxygen for therapeutic or medical purposes is available.
- Safely and comfortably travel of passengers with disabilities.
China Eastern Airlines on Social Media
About China Eastern Airlines
Founded: 25 June 1988
Head Office: No. 2550 Hongqiao Rd, Shanghai
Headquartered in Shanghai, China Eastern Air Holding Company (CEAH) is among China’s three major air transportation groups. It originated from the first squadron established by former Civil Aviation Administration of Shanghai in January, 1957. Through continuous structural adjustment and resource integration, CEAH has evolved into a major aviation industry group with an integrated service system focusing on core business of aviation transportation and logistics, reinforced by a wide range of additional businesses including aviation real estate, aviation finance, advertising media and duty-free, air catering, trade and logistics, general aviation, and industrial investment.