Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is the U.S. global airline leader in products, services, innovation, reliability and customer experience. … Delta serves nearly 200 million people every year, taking customers across its industry-leading global network to more than 300 destinations in over 50 countries.
How to Contact Delta Airlines Cargo Customer Support/Phone Number?
Phone: Outside the United States – 24/7 : (1-612-266-3900)
Delta Cares provides compassionate, professional services to funeral directors and family members responsible for transporting human remains. Delta Cares phone number (1-800-352-2737)
Customer Care US: 1-800-352-2746 (24/7)
P.O. Box 20980
Atlanta, GA 30320-2980
Delta Airlines Cargo Features
- Dynamic air waybill stock, so that customers with an account number can now receive a range of these receipts of international shipments in real-time.
- Delta creates immersive pop-up bar in Seattle, featuring unique beers from around the world.
- Shipments can now be booked, checked-in, managed and tracked entirely online.
- The two new Airbus A330-900neo aircraft, powered by Rolls-Royce Trent 7000 engines, are set for delivery in the fourth quarter of 2020 and first quarter of 2021.
- Delta Cargo partners with Roadie to become first U.S. airline to offer door-to-door parcel delivery nationwide.
Delta Airlines Cargo on Social Media
About Delta Airlines Cargo
Founded: 30 May 1924
Founder: Collett E. Woolman, Travis Oliver, C. H. McHenry, M.S. Biedenharn
Head Office: Atlanta
Delta Air Lines is one of the world’s largest airlines, transporting 180 million customers to more than 330 destinations in 61 countries around the world and carrying more than 2.2 billion cargo ton-miles each year. However, when the airline was founded in 1924 in Macon, GA, its fleet of 18 planes was solely a crop-dusting operation. The airline quickly grew.