We have achieved our success on the basis of a very simple principle: Trust. Wherever and whenever our customers choose to shop with us, they trust The Children’s Place to provide quality, value and style.
How to Contact The Children’s Place Customer Support/Phone Number?
Phone: Toll Free: 1-877-752-2387
International Number: 1-204-272-8312 (CAUTION: this is a local number in Canada, therefore you may be charged long distance and International Calling rates)
Customer Care US:
Address: The Children’s Place | 500 Plaza Drive | Secaucus, NJ 07094
Contact Page: https://www.childrensplace.com/us/help-center/#contactus
The Children’s Place Features
- Two members may share an account if they are legal residents of the same household
- Earn 1 point for every US dollar spent
- Members will receive a 20% off coupon during the month of their child’s birthday
- Receive a full refund in the original form of payment for returns within 45 days
- The Children’s Place assists charitable causes through nonprofit organizations and associates’ charitable interests
The Children’s Place on Social Media
About The Children’s Place
Founder: David Pulver and Clinton Clark
The Children’s Place was founded in Hartford, Connecticut in 1969 by David Pulver and Clinton Clark. They began by selling toys, apparel, and accessories before deciding that apparel had the most growth potential.
By the early 1980s, The Children’s Place was repositioned as a specialty retailer of children’s apparel for newborns to pre-teens and began offering private label merchandise as well as the branded product.