Cope Airline is a Panamanian Aviation Company, also a flag carrier of Panama.
How to Contact Copa Airlines Customer Support/Phone Number?
Copa Airlines registered office address
Panama City, Panama, United States.
About Copa Airlines
CEO: Pedro Heilbron (1988–)
Parent organization: Copa Holdings
Revenue: 267.8 crores USD (2018)
Copa Airlines was founded in 1947 as the National Airline of Panama. It began operations with flights to three cities in Panama on Douglas DC-3/C47 planes. By 1966, the airline boasted three weekly flights to San Jose, Costa Rica, which was its first international destination. In 1969, the first AVRO 748 was introduced for flights to Kingston in Jamaica, Managua in Nicaragua, and Barranquilla in Colombia. In the 70s Medellin, Cartagena, San Salvador, and Guatemala became part of the expanding network of destinations.
- Business seats are available on all aircraft except for one Embraer 190 variant, which is an all-economy aircraft.
- Business Class passengers check-in at separate counters and are given priority with boarding and baggage handling, access to the Copa/United Club and other airline lounges, and bonus miles for the MileagePlus program.
- In-flight service includes pre-departure beverages, multi-course meals, and pillows and blankets (depending on the type and duration of the flight) on international flights. Business Class also is equipped with reclinable leather seats with footrests and adjustable headrest, a 110-volt power outlet, a large tray table, a USB port, and a personal Audio-Video-on-Demand (AVOD) screen.
- On long-haul flights, a courtesy kit containing toiletry items, hot towels, and bottled water is offered.
- Economy seats are available on all aircraft. Economy seats on brand-new Boeing 737-800s feature an adjustable headrest and a personal AVOD with a 5 inches (13 cm) touch screen, while older 737-800s provide entertainment on flip-down screens above the seats.
- All Boeing 737 and Embraer E-190 are also equipped with a radio antenna, which allows passengers to listen to a wide list of songs and instrumentals from twelve channels. Food and snacks are available on domestic, short, and some medium-haul international flights.
- Full meals are complimentary on all other medium and long-haul international flights. Alcoholic drinks are complimentary for economy passengers on all flights.
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||—||TBA|
|Boeing 737 MAX 9||11||16||150||166|
|Boeing 737 MAX 10||—||TBA|
Contact Copa Airlines support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Copa Airlines app
Copa Airlines App on Google play
Copa Airlines App on Apple App Store
Copa Airlines Overview
- Founded in 1947 by a group of Panamanian businessmen in partnership with Pan American World Airways, Copa Airlines is a full-service carrier that provides services to destinations throughout North America, South America, and the Caribbean from its hub at Panama City Tocumen International Airport.
- Copa Airlines currently flies to 80 destinations in 33 countries in North America, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.
Review Copa Airlines
Rate Copa Airlines Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.