COSS (Crypto One Stop Solution) is a Decentralised Exchange.
How to Contact COSS Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
COSS Exchange registered office address
1 Clementi Loop, #06-01, Singapore, Singapore 129808, SG.
About COSS Exchange
Founder: Rune Evensen
The COSS Exchange is an altcoin exchange that provides a marketplace for goods, a payment gateway for sellers, a crowdfunding platform, and facilitates fiat to crypto trading. COSS Wallet: The COSS Wallet is a decentralized multi-blockchain supporting crypto wallet.
Start Trading In Minutes
- Create Free Account
- Fund Your Account
- Make Your First Trade
Why Choose COSS
The percentage of trading fees goes to all COS token holders.
Trading fee discount and access to FSA for all holders.
Discounted Maker Fees
Discounted maker fee incentive to benefit all traders with improved liquidity.
- MT5 Coss
- DEX Coss
- CEX Coss
Top 14 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in COSS Exchange
|Basic Attention Token||Stellar|
|Chainlink||Global AEX Token|
Download COSS Exchange app
COSS Exchange on Google play
1. How can I make a deposit?
To deposit to your wallet, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account and click on “Wallet” in your account dashboard;
- Choose the Cryptocurrency you wish to deposit;
- Send the funds to your deposit address that will appear in the pop-up window by withdrawing them from an external wallet. Copy and paste this address into the receiver’s field in the external wallet to deposit it to your Balance on COSS.io, or scan the QR-code with your smartphone.
2. What is my trading limit?
- There is no such thing as a trading limit.
3. How do I contact support?
- Support is now integrated into the exchange. It can be found on the left sidebar once logged in to the exchange.
4. What’s our daily volume?
- The daily on-exchange volume will be available on CMC (and others) and a real-time value will be made visible on the exchange itself.
Review COSS Exchange
Rate COSS Exchange Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.