CoWIN (Co-WIN) is a digitalized platform to be used to effectively roll out and scale up the mechanism for COVID Vaccine Distribution System.
How to Contact CoWIN Customer Helpline Support/Phone Number?
CoWIN is a digitalized platform to be used to effectively roll out and scale up the mechanism for COVID Vaccine Distribution System.
How it Works
1. Register Yourself
Register using your mobile no. or Aadhaar no. or any other Identity docs.
2. Choose Vaccine Location
Select your nearby Vaccine Center for vaccination
3. Confirm Your Slot
Book your slot to Get Vaccine
Vaccines Available in India for Covid19
- India’s First Indigenous COVID-19 Vaccine.
- COVAXIN is included along with immune-potentiators, also known as vaccine adjuvants, which are added to the vaccine to increase and boost.
- Covaxin is an inactivated vaccine which means that it is made up of killed coronaviruses, making it safe to be injected into the body.
- Covishield vaccine is the Oxford AstraZeneca formulation of covid 19 vaccines manufactured by Serum Institute.
- Sputnik V vaccine has shown 92 percent efficacy in preventing COVID-19, according to the interim trial results announced by the country’s health ministry.
DO’s and DON’Ts to get out from Covid
|Register and schedule your vaccination in advance||Walk-in without appointment|
|Register online through Co-WIN OR Aarogyam Setu OR UMANG platform||One-person register in multiple platforms|
|Register against only one phone number and one proof of ID||One-person register using multiple phone number and multiple ID proof|
|Carry ID proof when you go for vaccination||Consume alcohol or other intoxicants on the day of vaccination|
|Carry as ID proof the same ID document used for registration||Panic in case of side effects|
|Search for nearest vaccination centre online from Co-WIN OR Aarogya Setu or Umang and select centre convenient for vaccination||Register again for the second dose.|
|To receive Health ID as part of a registration for vaccination, give your consent|
|Reach Vaccination Centre on the specified date and time|
|Wait for 30 minutes at the vaccination centre after vaccination|
|Inform vaccination centre if any side effect(s) is experienced within 30 minutes|
|Inform Helpline Number: +91-11-23978046 (Toll-free- 1075) in case of any side effect after leaving vaccination centre|
|Continue precautions of social distancing and wearing masks|
After Getting Vaccinated Pls Verify a vaccination Certificate
Download CoWIN app
CoWIN app on Google play
1. Where can I register for COVID-19 vaccination?
- You can log into the Co-WIN portal using the link www.cowin.gov.in and click on the “Register/Sign In yourself” tab to register for COVID-19 vaccination.
2. Which age groups can register for vaccination on the Co-WIN portal?
- All citizens aged 18 years and above can register for vaccination.
3. How many people can be registered in the Co-WIN portal through one mobile number?
- Up to 4 people can be registered for vaccination using the same mobile number.
4. Can I register for vaccination without Aadhaar card?
- Yes, you can register on Co-WIN portal using any of the following ID proofs:
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Pension Passbook
- NPR Smart Card
- Voter ID (EPIC)
5. Is there any registration charge to be paid?
- No. There is no registration charge.
Rate CoWIN Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.