Craftsman is a line of tools, lawn and garden equipment, and work wear. Originally a house brand established by Sears, the brand is now owned by Stanley Black & Decker. Craftsman was launched in the year 1927.
How to Contact Craftsman Customer Support/Phone Number?
Craftsman registered office address
Sears Holdings Corporation, 3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
- The company markets over 5000 products in 80 different tool and equipment categories.
- Most Craftsman mechanics tools and hand tools have a lifetime warranty.
- Customers can purchase Craftsman products directly from its website.
How to find Craftsman?
You can check here
Contact Craftsman support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Craftsman manufactures, tools, lawn and garden equipments, among others. Product categories found include cutting & finishing tools, hammers & striking tools, vises, clamps, stands, marking & measuring, screwdrivers, nut drivers, wrenches, ratchets & sockets, pliers, tool carriers & holders, automotive & speciality tools, power tools, gear, lawnmowers & tractors, lawn & garden care, yard power & equipment, snow equipment, tool storage, garage & work area, and more.
For parts or accessories for Craftsman products click here.
For repair of your Craftsman product, click here.
Craftsman Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How do I register my tools?
- We no longer required your tools to be registered and recommend to keep your purchase receipt for warranty purposes.
- However, if you would like to register your products you may at https://www.craftsman.com/craftsmanclub/register.
Where can I order service parts?
- If your model number begins with CM you may locate and order parts at www.toolservicenet.com
- If your model begins with CMX please search for the product type (EX lawn mower) for the correct contact information of click get in touch for further assistance.
Rate Craftsman Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate