CreditRepair.com can show you exactly what’s hurting your score & how you can work to fix it.
How to Contact CreditRepair Customer Support/Phone Number?
CreditRepair registered office address
2850 S Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City, UT 84119, US.
2875 South Decker Lake Drive, Suite 200, West Valley City, UT 84119, US.
20620 North 19th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85027, US.
Founder: Daniel Rosen
CreditRepair.com is a professional credit repair company. It helps consumers challenge, dispute, and monitor their credit reports. It also provides credit education in an effort to change the way their customers view and manage their credit.
How does it work
- Gather your info
- Review your score and negative items
- Recommended credit solution
How much does it cost?
A service for all budgets
- Recommended for those who have a lot of negative items on their credit report
- Rate is in 3 digits only (100-999$)
- Recommended for those who have a moderate amount of negative items
- Rate is in 2 digits only (10-99$)
- Recommended for those who have a handful of negative items
- Rate is in 1 digit only (1-9$)
How credit repair works
- CreditRepair challenges your questionable negative items with all three bureaus, ensuring your credit reports are accurate and fair.
- CreditRepair asks your creditors to verify the negative items they’re reporting. If they can’t, they are required by law to stop reporting them.
- CreditRepair continues to watch your credit, addressing additional issues as they arise so that you can stay on track and reach your goals.
Contact CreditRepair support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download CreditRepair app
CreditRepair App on Google play
CreditRepair App on Apple App Store
- CreditRepair.com offers three service packages. The most popular of them costs $99.95 a month. Available services include credit disputes, credit monitoring, identity theft insurance, and financial planning tools.
- The company gets overwhelmingly poor reviews from past customers and complaint agencies.
1. What is a good credit score?
- Generally speaking, there are five tiers of credit score. A good credit score is anything above 670.
2. How do I know what my credit score is?
- There are plenty of services that will provide you with your credit score for a small fee, but at CreditRepair.com, we’ll do it for free. Just give us a call at 877-891-1277 to get started.
3. What impacts my credit score?
- There are five main factors to your credit score–payment history, credit usage, credit age, credit mix, and recent credit. Your payment history is the biggest contributor on the list and can be directly affected by credit repair.
4. What age should my credit be?
- How long you’ve had access to credit can affect your credit score, but there’s no specific amount of time required. Generally, the longer you’ve had a tradeline, the better.
5. What is credit repair?
- Credit repair is the process of addressing any questionable negative items that could be hurting your credit profile. If the bureaus and your creditors can’t verify these items are fair and accurate, they are required to remove them. Also, it’s our name.
Rate CreditRepair Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.