Currency.com is a one-stop-shop exchange that provides investors and traders with access to more than 1,500 tokenized assets, fiat money, and cryptos.
How to Contact Currency.com Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Email: [email protected]
Currency.com registered office address
Orlando, Florida, United States.
About Currency.com Exchange
Founder: Viktor Prokopenya
Currency.com is an online tokenized assets trading platform designed to make complex trading of cryptos and fiat money fast and easy. The platform allows investors and traders to trade directly in cryptos and to profit in cryptos, without having to exchange back into fiat currency.
- Powerful charts and 75 technical indicators.
- Instant price alerts and split-second transactions.
- Negative balance protection and guaranteed stop-loss.
- Multiple payment providers.
- 24 /7 customer support.
- Full-fledged demo account.
- 2000+ top-traded tokenized assets and cryptos
- Tight market spreads
- Competitive commissions and no hidden fees
- Leverage up to 1:500
- Fully regulated. Compliant with AML and KYC laws
- Industry-leading Affiliate and Referral offers
- Profit from tokenized government bonds and corporate bonds investments
Click here to know the Fees and Charges
Top Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Currency.com Exchange
1. Can I use a credit card to fund my account?
- Yes, you can deposit funds using VISA and MasterCard credit cards. Please note that using MasterCard, emitted out of the Republic of Belarus, involves a RUB conversion, but funds will still be credited in your chosen currency.
2. What currencies can I use to deposit funds?
- You can deposit funds in the following currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, and BYN. You can also deposit BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP, and USDT.
3. What is the minimum deposit?
- The minimum deposit varies depending on the currency you choose. Please see our fees and charges page before making a deposit.
4. What are the transaction limits?
- Transaction limits depend on the way of payment and currency you decided to use.
Rate Currency.com Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.