Dairy Queen is an American chain of soft-serve ice cream and fast-food restaurants owned by International Dairy Queen.
How to Contact Dairy Queen Customer Support/Phone Number?
Dairy Queen registered office address
Edina, Minnesota, United States.
About Dairy Queen
Parent organization: Berkshire Hathaway
CEO: Troy Bader (1 Jan 2018–)
Founder: John Fremont McCullough
International Dairy Queen Inc., (IDQ), based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is the parent company of American Dairy Queen Corporation and Dairy Queen Canada, Inc. Through its subsidiaries, IDQ develops, licenses, and services a system of more than 7,000 locations in the United States, Canada, and more than 20 other countries. IDQ is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., which is led by Warren Buffett, the legendary investor, and CEO of Berkshire.
Contact Dairy Queen support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Dairy Queen Overview
- International Dairy Queen, Inc., also owns Orange Julius, and formerly owned Karmelkorn and Golden Skillet Fried Chicken.
- IDQ Products are Soft serve, fast food, ice cream, milk.
1. How do I reset my password?
- When trying to log in, select “Forgot Password” on the login screen, enter the email address associated with your account and then select “Reset Password.” An email with instructions on how to reset your password will be sent to the email you used to register your account.
2. I’m not getting push notifications or emails.
- To change your notification settings, tap on the top left icon with three horizontal lines in the app and select “Profile & Settings.” From here you can follow the instructions to configure notifications.
3. Who can use mobile deals?
- Anyone who is logged into an account while using the DQ® mobile app can access and use mobile deals at participating locations. Users may redeem 1 mobile deal per transaction.
4. How many mobile deals can I use at once?
- Users may redeem 1 mobile deal per transaction.
5. How do I cancel my mobile app order?
- Please call the DQ location where the order was placed to cancel a mobile app order.
Review Dairy Queen
Rate Dairy Queen Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.