Decoin is an cryptocurrency exchange designed at its core by the crypto community for the crypto community.
How to Contact Decoin Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Decoin registered office address
6, Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria
About Decoin Exchange
Founder: Shay Perry[CEO]
Decoin’s mission is to provide the most transparent and innovative Pro social Trading platform for our top traders, with maximum-security elements. Our exchange has an easy-to-use interface, for novice users, and advanced trading features for industry veterans. Decoin’s ecosystem also includes a coin called “DTEP”, which is powered by an independent blockchain using a “PoS” consensus algorithm. We are led by an experienced team of fintech experts, financial professionals, and experienced traders on a global scale.
- Platform: Desktop
- Control: This wallet provides full control of your DTEP coins.
- Security: Your private key is fully protected behind multiple security layers.
- Validation: Full verification without needing to worry if the payment was sent or received.
- Staking Rewards: DTEPs held in the wallet are eligible for a 6.2% annual staking reward.
- Friendly & Easy: High UI with easy-to-learn blockchain assets.
- 24/7 Support:Online, multi-lingual help desk with constant customer access that will get your questions answered FAST.
Top 36 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Decoin Exchange
|Cardano||Qtum||Aave||Basic Attention Token|
|SHIBA INU||Dash||Nafter||Ethereum Classic|
|Chainlink||TRON||Kyber Network Crystal Legacy||ElonGate|
|EOS||Band Protocol||BitTorrent||EXMR FDN|
1. How do I withdraw money from Decoin?
- Log in to the Decoin exchange and access your “Account” on the top right corner of the page by clicking the image icon;
- Click on the “Wallet” tab.
- Under the Wallet tab, click the “WITHDRAW” button;
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw from your Decoin exchange account;
- After clicking “new address,” input the number of coins you want to withdraw, insert the label, and then insert the address you want to send the withdrawal to.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address with a “Confirm Withdrawal” link included. Please click it to confirm your withdrawal and continue.
- You should now see a popup reading “Withdrawal successfully verified.” Your withdrawal request will be processed within 48 hours.
2. How do I make a deposit to Decoin?
- Log in to the Decoin exchange and access your “Account” on the top right side of the page after clicking the image icon;
- Click on the “Wallet” tab;
- Under the Wallet tab, click the “DEPOSIT” button;
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to deposit on your Decoin exchange account;
- Copy the address underneath it (or use the QR code);
- Go to your personal Decoin cryptocurrency wallet. Go to the “Send coins” tab and paste the address in the “Pay To” box. You may then give a label to the transaction and choose the amount of Decoins you would like to transfer.
3. What happens if I deposit the coins to the wrong address?
- Please be very careful when you make deposits. Blockchain transactions are not reversible.
- In case you have accidentally sent a deposit to a wrong address, it means that nobody has the keys to that address, and your coins are most certainly lost forever.
- Before initiating a transaction, please make sure that the destination address contains no typos or mistakes. Always double check to make sure you are making the deposit to the correct address.
4. Why does Decoin use KYC?
- Know Your Customer (KYC) aims to prevent identity theft, money laundering, terrorist financing, and financial fraud. A KYC check is required and allows us to better know our customers and manage risks accordingly. Today, every legal and transparent financial product requires KYC verification.
Rate Decoin Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.