Deribit is a leading cryptocurrency futures & options exchange in Panama.
How to Contact Deribit Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Deribit registered office address
Panama city, Panama.
About Deribit Exchange
Founded: June 2016
Founder: John Jansen
Deribit is an answer to those searching for a professional-grade cryptocurrency derivatives platform. Our goal was to create an efficient and fair marketplace that could connect traders of all backgrounds and trading styles. High matching engine capacity, low latency, advanced risk management, and high liquidity make Deribit a unique player in the market.
– Trade & watch order book and recent trades
– Different types of orders supported: Limit, Stop Limit, Hidden, Post Only
– See and close futures positions
– Close open orders
– Edit orders
– See your trade history
– Option trading
– Watch order book and recent trades
– See your options positions
– See your trade history
– Account summary information
– Settings: fingerprint login, order sounds, trade notifications, etc.
– Show BTC deposit address
Top 2 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Deribit Exchange
1. Where can I change the leverage?
- The leverage you are trading with depends on the equity you have in your account. Deribit uses cross-margin auto leverage. For example: if you wish to trade with 10x leverage and want to open a position of 1 BTC in the Perpetual, you’ll need to have 0.1 BTC in your account. We do have subaccounts, so you can open a separate account for each trade.
2. Can I deposit fiat currency like USD, EUR, or Rupees, etc?
- No, we only accept bitcoin (BTC) as funds to deposit. When we are able to accept fiat money, it will be announced additionally. To deposit funds go to menu Account > Deposit where your BTC deposit address can be found. BTC can be bought on other exchanges like: Kraken.com, Bitstamp.net, etc.
3. My deposit/withdrawal is pending. Can you speed it up?
- Lately, the Bitcoin network is very busy and many transactions are waiting in the mempool to be processed by the miners. We can’t influence the Bitcoin network and thus we cannot speed up transactions. Also, we cannot “double-spend” withdrawals to be processed with more withdrawal fees. If you want your transaction to be accelerated, please try the BTC.com transaction accelerator.
4. Are my funds safe?
- We keep more than 99% of our customer deposits in cold storage. The vast majority of funds are stored in vaults with multiple bank safes.
Rate Deribit Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.