DirectAsia Insurance offers car insurance, motorcycle insurance, and travel insurance.
How to Contact DirectAsia Insurance Customer Support/Phone Number?
DirectAsia Insurance registered office address
20 Anson Road, #08-01, Singapore 079912
Working Hours: Monday – Friday: 8am – 6pm
About DirectAsia Insurance
DirectAsia launched in Singapore in 2010 with the goal of changing the face of insurance in Asia. They believe there’s a better way to do insurance and they’re passionate to make insurance less complicated by offering customers:
- Quick, convenient online insurance
- Clear, jargon-free choices with transparent pricing
- Direct access to and custom control over their policy
At DirectAsia, we have a hugely experienced team of insurance professionals who have worked in the most demanding of countries where direct online insurance is the norm. Their- entire Singapore team is based locally and that means you will always speak with someone in Singapore when you call.
DirectAsia Insurance Products
- Car Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Travel Insurance
At DirectAsia, the customer is at the heart of everything they do and they are passionate about making insurance less complicated for you. Choose from Singapore’s only insurer with NCD60 for your car insurance or NCD30 for your motorcycle insurance. If you love traveling, their flexible travel insurance plans offer options of single trip or annual plans to suit your needs.
DirectAsia Insurance Overview
- DirectAsia’s Comprehensive car insurance plans will benefit luxury car drivers who appreciate the flexibility of customizing their coverage.
- However, risk-prone drivers and those driving older or mid-priced sedans may not find a great bargain.
1. Is there a limit to the number of days I can travel on a single trip policy?
- Their single trip plans can cover you for trips up to 182 days.
2. Is NCD transferrable to another person?
- Your No Claim Discount is not transferable to another person. However, you can transfer your NCD from one motorcycle to another and applies to only one vehicle at any one time only.
3. What plan type should I get?
- Individual Plan if you’re traveling alone.
- Group Plan if traveling with 1 or more friends/ relatives. You get to enjoy a group discount when your group size is more than 2.
- Family Plan if traveling with your spouse and children. You can include up to 4 children who are aged between 15 days and 18 years old or until 24 years old if they are in full-time tertiary education. If there are only 2 members traveling, you should choose our individual or group plans.
4. How do I make a travel claim?
- Their claims process couldn’t be simpler. We have an Online Travel Claims Form and a 24-hour Claims hotline to assist you in times of need. You can call us at +65 6603 3699 (Overseas) or +65 6532 1818 (Singapore) and we will take care of the rest!
Review DirectAsia Insurance in Singapore
Rate DirectAsia Insurance Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.