Discovery Cove opened on 2000, is a theme park owned and operated by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, and located in Orlando, Florida.
How to Contact Discovery Cove Customer Support/Phone Number?
Discovery Cove registered office address
6000 Discovery Cove Way, Orlando, FL 32821, United States
Discovery Cove Overview
- It is the sister park of SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica Orlando.
- It contains over 250 tropical birds including parrots, toucans, and over 30 other species of exotic birds.
- Founded: 2000
How to find pricing and package of Discover Cove park?
You can check here
Contact Discovery Cove support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Discovery Cove
The attraction of Discovery Cove is swimming with a dolphin, where visitors can “talk, touch, play and swim” with bottlenose dolphins.
Discovery Cove Silent Features:
- Visitors to the park can interact with a range of marine animals including bottlenose dolphins.
- The Tropical River runs into the park’s freshwater resort pool.
- Activities range from snorkeling with eagle rays to crossing a rope bridge over a shark-filled lagoon.
- Three different admission options are offer by the park, including the dolphin-swim, non-dolphin-swim and “Trainer for a Day” packages.
- Discounts are often available for Florida Residents.
Discovery Cove Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What payment methods do you accept?
- American Express, MasterCard, Discover Card and Visa.
How much is the parking cost?
- There is self parking at Discovery Cove is complimentary.
- Unless your reservation includes the Ultimate package, parking admission at our sister parks is not included.
What is included with admission package?
- Use of lockers, wetsuit, towels and mask during your stay,
- Free parking at Discovery Cove, shower amenities, souvenir snorkel, breakfast, lunch, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
Review Discovery Cove
Rate Discovery Cove Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate