Dollywood is an amusement park jointly owned by entertainers Dolly Parton and Herschend Family Entertainment.
How to Contact Dollywood Park Customer Support/Phone Number
Dollywood Park Registered office address
2700 Dollywood Parks Blvd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States.
About Dollywood Park
Slogan: Love Every Moment
Operating season: March – January
Dollywood is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for our Guests. Our Ride Accessibility Center is available to serve our guests who have an accessibility need and would like to enter an attraction thru the accessibility entrance. A Host at the Center will provide you with as much detailed information about our rider requirements to help you make well-informed decisions to safely, comfortably, and conveniently experience our rides.
Dollywood’s Splash Country Water Park
They want your Dollywood’s Splash Country visit to be fun and enjoyable. Our Accessibility Guide is a helpful resource to assist in planning your day and making informed decisions about the various attractions, rides, services, and amenities at Dollywood’s Splash Country. If you need additional assistance, please feel free to ask any Host.
Festivals and annual events
- Running normally from mid-March to mid-April, the Festival of Nations offers cultural events by performers from around the world.
- From late April until mid-May the Barbeque & Bluegrass presented by Bush Brothers and Company is bluegrass music and barbecue festival.
- Starting in 2021 (originally 2020), and scheduled to run from mid-May and running until early June, is the Flower and Food Festival.
- Summer Celebration (formerly Great American Summer) includes Night of Many Colors, a nightly fireworks display set to music; Night Experience, night performances and rides in the dark; and new shows, such as Drumline Live! and iLuminate.
- Harvest Festival presented by Humana features Southern Gospel music, professional craftsmen, and Great Pumpkin LumiNights.
- Smoky Mountain Christmas presented by Humana is a nine-time award winner of Golden Ticket’s Best Christmas Event and features seven-holiday performances, 5 million Christmas lights, Glacier Ridge (in which part of the park has frozen over), and a nightly parade.
Contact Dollywood Park support on Social Media (Just click)
Dollywood Park Overview
- Dollywood is an amusement park jointly owned by entertainers Dolly Parton and Herschend Family Entertainment.
- In addition to standard amusement park thrill rides, Dollywood features traditional crafts and music of the Smoky Mountain area.
- Total: 50 rides and attractions
- Roller coasters: 9
- Water rides: 2
1. I’m having trouble with my online account at Dollywood.com
- We’ll be happy to help. Just let us know your issue and we’ll help you get it resolved.
2. When Is Check-In / Check-Out?
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
3. Does The Resort Have Internet Access?
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in many areas of the Pigeon Forge resort including the main lobby, guest rooms, and pools.
4. Is Your Restaurant And Spa Open To The Public?
- DM Pantry and Song & Hearth are open. Our spa is temporarily closed.
5. What Is The Location Of Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort & Spa?
- Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort is just minutes from Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country in the Great Smoky Mountains in Pigeon Forge near Gatlinburg, Tennessee. The street address is 2525 DreamMore Way, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863.
Review Dollywood Park
Rate Dollywood Park Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.