DreamHost is a Los Angeles-based web hosting provider and domain name registrar.
How to Contact DreamHost Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
DreamHost office address
Los Angeles, California, United States.
Founders: Sage Weil, Dallas Kashuba, Michael Rodriguez
Type of business: Privately held company
DreamHost is a Los Angeles-based web hosting provider and domain name registrar. It is owned by New Dream Network, LLC, founded in 1996 by Dallas Bethune, Josh Jones, Michael Rodriguez, and Sage Weil, undergraduate students at Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, California, and registered in 1997 by Michael Rodriguez. DreamHost began hosting customers’ sites in 1997.
In May 2012, DreamHost spun off Inktank. Inktank is a professional services and support company for the open-source Ceph file system. In November 2014, DreamHost spun off Akanda, an open-source network virtualization project. As of February 2016, Dreamhost employs about 200 people and has close to 400,000 customers.
- A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their websites accessible via the World Wide Web.
- A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control within the Internet.
- Electronic mail is a method of exchanging messages between people using electronic devices.
- A website is a collection of web pages and related content that is identified by a common domain name and published on at least one web server.
Contact DreamHost support on Social Media (click on the icons)
- DreamHost offers advanced web hosting services—from shared hosting to cloud hosting. Rated the #1 hosting service three years in a row by PC Magazine, DreamHost offers excellent uptime, powerful security, a strong commitment to customer service, and a passion for privacy.
1. Can You Help Me Understand More About WordPress?
- Definitely. We have some awesome WordPress guides that can help answer most of your questions. If you get stuck, we are always here to help as well.
2. Does DreamHost offer an “Email Only” Hosting Plan?
- Yes! DreamHost offers professional email @yourdomain, with 25GB storage, mobile and desktop sync, ad-free webmail — as well as spam, virus, and phishing filters. Promote your site with every message you send.
3. Can I Talk to Support Even If I’m Not a Current Customer?
- Of course! Visit our support page and select ‘Sales’. Or, if you’re on our site between 8-4 PM PST, you can chat with us from any of our product pages (Shared Hosting, VPS, Dedicated, DreamPress).
Rate DreamHost Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.