Dressbarn is an online retailer owned by Retail Ecommerce Ventures that was linked to a former chain of women’s clothing stores.
How to Contact Dressbarn Customer Support/Phone Number?
- Dressbarn opened in February 1962 in Stamford, Connecticut, by Roslyn Jaffe.
- Jaffe saw the opportunity to provide wear-to-work dresses and clothing for the working woman during a time when women were entering the workforce in greater numbers.
- Dressbarn was relaunched in 2020.
How to track order?
You can check here
Contact Dressbarn support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Its Retail Ecommerce Ventures which provide variety of dresses, Tops & Blouses, Sweaters, Jackets & Coats, Popovers, Pants, Shorts, Denim, Skirts, Swimwear, Loungewear, Petites, Maternity and Accessories.
Dressbarn Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How do I know if My order went Through?
- You will receive an order confirmation via email.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and ATM/debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
- You may also pay with Apple Pay or store credit.
Can I buy and pay in installment?
- Quadpay; which allows you to pay for your transaction in installments.
How often do new styles arrive on the Website?
- New styles are arriving all the time. We recommend that you check the New Arrivals section daily.
- Dressbarn products sell fast so don’t wait to shop.
What is return policy?
- Return the item within 30 days after delivery date.
- Submit the online form.
What is Shipping policy?
- Processing take 3-5 business days.
- For shipping charges check here.
Rate Dressbarn Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate