DTDC India is one of the preferred courier brands in India with the largest network of delivery destinations.
How to Contact DTDC Cochin Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 91-0484-3048193/94/99
Email: [email protected]
DTDC Cochin registered office address
DTDC Cochin Office, Door No. 43/1602, Opposite North, Railway Station Road, APM, Building, Cochin– 682018, Kerala.
Number of employees: 13,000
Founders: Debasish Chakraborty, Subhasish Chakraborty
DTDC (Desk To Desk Courier) has 7 Zonal offices, 20 strategically located Regional Offices, and over 430 operating facilities spread across India. DTDC has now embarked upon its journey of transforming its identity from an Express Document Player to an Integrated Parcels driven business through its strategic partnership with Geopost’s DPD group – Europe’s second-largest Parcels Delivery player. The brand name is now being re-christened to DTDC Express Limited as the company focuses to enhance its expertise in the logistics sector under its Vision 2020 program.
To get an Office location near me
Just click here.
Track your Parcels
This tracking is also available to GSM and CDMA mobile users. DTDC delivers close to 10.5 million parcels per month to customers around the world.
Just click here to Track.
- It handles 12 million shipments every month.
- It acquired a 52 percent stake in Eurostar Express of Eurostar of UAE in 2012.
- French courier company GeoPost (owned by La Poste) acquired a 42 percent stake in DTDC.
- It acquired 70% of Nikkos logistics.
- It has its presence in more than 500 district
Contact DTDC support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the DTDC app
DTDC App on Google play
DTDC App on Apple App Store
- It was founded by Subhasish Chakraborty and headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- It has over 430 operating facilities spread across India and services in 240 international locations.
- Founded: 1990
DTDC Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. What can be shipped in the DTDC Box?
- It should not exceed the weight specification of the box.
- Box Contents should be compatible with the container which should be packed securely to ensure safe transportation.
2. What items cannot be shipped in the DTDC Box?
- Liquid, semi-liquid, and gases
- Flammable Items and many more.
3. What is Premium Express Services?
- It delivers to metropolitan and major cities.
- This is for urgent consignments.
4. What is the feature of Premium Express Services?
- It delivers documents and parcels.
- Deliver in a tamper-proof security pouch.
- Confirmation via email and SMS alerts
Rate DTDC Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.
One thought on “DTDC Cochin, Kerala customer service Phone / Email”
I tried calling your number provided but to my surprise answer number not in existing your Thoppumpady office not deliver my parcel
Request me to collect the parcel
In this connection tried to contact your office to submit my complaint