Dubai Airport Free Zone Established in 1996, DAFZA came into being as a part of the Dubai Government’s strategic plan to be an investment driven economy.
How to Contact DAFZA Customer Support/Phone Number?
DAFZA registered office address
PO Box 491, Dubai Airport Free Zone – Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
Working Hours: Sunday to Thursday, 7.30 am to 2.30 pm
- Dubai Airport Freezone Authority is a free economic zone in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Today, it is one of the fastest growing free zones in the region, contributing 4.7 per cent of Dubai’s GDP.
- Located adjacent to Dubai International Airport in the free-zone area of Dubai, UAE, DAFZA allows international investors a complete tax-free business setup and execution of services, along with complete foreign ownership and no currency restrictions.
Contact DAFZA support on Social Media (click on the icons)
DAFZA is one of the most prestigious and advanced Free zones in Dubai that is home to more than 1,700 registered companies and 15,000 professionals. We provide an ideal base to do business in the middle east by providing a business-friendly environment, world class infrastructure, tax exemptions, full repatriation of earning, total ownership and exceptional facilities. Strategically located next to the Dubai International Airport we boast, rapid clearance and fast processing of paperwork to maximize business activity and efficiency.
Services that are provided by DAFZA
Business Setup Services:
- Leasing and Licensing
- Visa Services
- Dedicated Government Service Centers.
Business Operational Services:
- Interiors and Facility Management Services
- Information & Communication Technology
- Security Services
- Other facilities (food court, retail area, travel agencies and more).
DAFZA Online Service Portal: An online service portal.
- A freezone is an area where business can be conducted without the usual restrictions that are applied to foreign companies, such as requiring a partner who is an Emirati national, or being liable for corporate or income tax.
- One of the many advantages of setting up your company with DAFZA is that we allow 100 percent foreign ownership. This means you do not require a partner with UAE nationality to start a company with DAFZA.
- No, corporate or income tax is levied on companies or individuals operating within DAFZA.
- DAFZA regulations require a minimum of one shareholder and a maximum of 50 to form a company.
- The minimum share capital for a DAFZA company is AED 1,000.
Rate DAFZA Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate