The Immigration Office or the General Directorate of Residency and Foregn Affairs- Dubai has firstly started the work on 1971.
How to Contact Dubai Immigration Customer Support/Phone Number?
Toll Free Phone number : 8005111 (UAE) ,Toll free (Int): +97143139999
Outside UAE: +9714 5011111
Email: [email protected]
Office hours: Sunday to Thursday 08:00 am to 8:00 pm
Dubai Immigration registered office address
Aljaffilya – Behind Jaffilya Police Station- Bur Dubai – Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Dubai Immigration Overview
- In October 1971 two Departments were established Central Immigration Department and Ports and Borders Department.
- The two Departments was promulgated to regulate naturalization and passports.
- Founded: 1971
How to find Dubai Immigration Branches?
You can check branches here
About Dubai Immigration
Immigration is a place at an airport where government officials check the legal documents of people entering that country. This process involves the scrutiny of your passport, visa and other related supporting documents like your hotel and itinerary.The Job of immigration officer involve checking documents before you pass the security check at the arrival and departure sections which typically means that you will be checked twice on your one-way flight – one, at your departing city and two, at your arrival destination. The Immigration officer has authority to asked you any documents regarding your travelling. At the Dubai Immigration Centre,biometrics will be scanned and recorded.
Facilities provided at Immigration centers:
- Fast Track Immigration : The Dubai International Airport recently introduced e-Gates. All you need is a passport with a barcode. You need to register yourself at the airport for this.
- Smart Gates : Smart Gates are operational at Terminal 3. It is quickest way out of the airport. All you have to do is scan your passport with the photo and barcode page, step into the gate, complete your retina scan and you are good to go.
- E-gate Cards: These cards are issued at Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 and post registration at the immigration counter, Just scan your E-gate Card and fingerprints.
Items which are prohibited:
- All narcotic drugs
- Trees, plants and soil
- Fireworks and explosives
- Gambling tools, machines
- Cooked and homemade foods
- Ivory and rhinoceros horn
- Forged or duplicate currency
- Weapons, ammunition and military equipment.
- Pets and skins of endangered animals.
- sharp-edged knives and swords and self-defence equipment.
Review Dubai Immigration
Rate Dubai Immigration Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate