The Dubai Media City (DMC) was established and built in 2000 by the government of Dubai to boost UAE’s media foothold.
How to Contact Dubai Media City Free Zone Customer Support/Phone Number?
DMC Free Zone registered office address
CNN Building – 2 King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Working hours: 8 am – 5 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
DMC Free Zone Overview
- Media City is a mixed-use commercial business park between Dubai Marina and Al Sufouh.
- The area is part of the Tecom Group’s media and information technology freezone.
- It is the largest IT focussed business park across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region.
Contact DMC Free Zone support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About DMC Free Zone
DMC has become a regional hub for media organizations including news agencies, publishing, online media, advertising, production, and broadcast facilities. The groundwork for infrastructure (such as fiber optic cables) was already in place for firms to set up easily and its visa and operational procedures are relaxed for firms operating within DMC.
1. Are there any hotels near Dubai Media City?
Yes, including Media One Hotel, Radisson Blu, Arjaan by Rotana and more.
2. Are there different sizes of offices available?
Yes, we offer several options of offices, fitted and non-fitted, in terms of sizes and locations that meet your exact business requirements.
3. Can Dubai Media City help my business in developing innovative ideas?
Dubai Media City operates in5 media, a dedicated space focused on nurturing innovative ideas and helping you bring them to life. We also regularly host networking events for businesses, freelancers and industry talents.
4. Can I get my commercial space built the way I want it to be?
Yes, you can design and construct your office according to your requirements and business needs.
Review DMC Free Zone
Rate DMC Free Zone Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate