Dubai Police Force was established on June 01, 1956, and was based in “Naif Fort,” as its Headquarters, until the year 1973 when it was moved to the current location. “Naif Fort” was transformed, later, into one of Dubai Police Stations.
How to Contact Dubai Police Customer Support/Phone Number?
Dubai Police registered office address
Al Quds Street, Al Twar First, Al Qusais,
Landmark: Near Al qyadah Metro Station 2
P.O.Box: 1493, Dubai
Dubai Police Overview
- Arab modern police establishment with a force of more than fifteen thousand employees who are characterized by their degrees of high-level multi specialties and training.
- Dubai Police is an integral part of the United Arab Emirates Police Force.
- Founded: 1956
How can I check my police fines in Dubai?
You can check here
Contact Dubai Police support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Dubai Police
Dubai Police was founded on the 1st of June 1956.The initial logo of Dubai Police, designed by Commander Clayton, carried over by the leader (Lodemeier) and replaced by another leader, Jack Brix, who initiated the association of police work.
Dubai Police Strategy:
- Dubai Police has introduced advanced technologies in various areas, one of which was locating police patrols by sending “Loran-C” signals across the gulf region.
- Dubai are the first police force to use satellites technology to determine the location of police patrols.
- Dubai Police has also adopted the concept of community policing and interacted with the community resulting with positive remarks, being a tribute not obtained by other Police organizations.
- It has also implemented the Human Rights management as part of the Dubai Police organization structure to provide support and care for the public.
- Dubai Police was one of the first government organizations to launch Electronic Services to individuals, public and private sectors using sophisticated methods of technology to provide various services, available through the Dubai Police Website, Touch Screen Systems (kiosk), IVR, Social Networks and Mobile Services to ensure swiftness and convenience of procedures.
How to pay Traffic fines?
Following are the ways to pay traffic fines:
1. Dubai Police website : Visit the Dubai Police website and click on “Traffic Services.” Next click on “Fine Payment.” Fill in your details and proceed.
2. Dubai Police app : The official Dubai Police app has two new modes viz. Drive Mode and Police Station Mode. The app is your window to Dubai Police’s smart services.
3. Dubai Smart Government’s mPay app : You will have to create an mPay account after downloading the app. Register by providing your personal and payment details.
4. The RTA website : Click on “Driver & Car Owner Services” and click on “Fines.” You will have to provide the date of birth of the vehicle licence holder. The traffic file number and a valid GCC debit/ credit number are necessary to complete the payment.
5. Call 901 toll free : Call the Dubai Police Call Centre on 901, speak to an employee and then pay your fine using your credit card.
6. Apple Watch : You can find out about your traffic violations and pay the fines
for them using an app that has been developed by the Dubai Police Smart Services Department.
7. Emirates NBD : For fines of Dh500 or more, pay with your Emirates NBD credit card through the Dubai Police app and website. Choose the 0% online option for 3,6 or 12 months.
Review Dubai Police
Rate Dubai Police Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate