Dubai Studio City is part of Tecom Group in Dubai, UAE. Following in the footsteps of Dubai Media City.
How to Contact Dubai Studio City Free Zone Customer Support/Phone Number?
Dubai Studio City Free Zone registered office address
Al Qudra Rd – Dubai Studio City – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Working hours: 9 am – 12 pm (Saturday to Thursday)
Dubai Studio City Free Zone Overview
- Dubai Studio City Free Zone offers 100% ownership of the business to the registered companies along with a tax free stay for about 50 years.
- These companies are also entitled to get full support from the Dubai government in various services such as venue management, networking opportunities and industry building.
Contact Dubai Studio City Free Zone support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Dubai South Free Zone
Launched in 2005, Dubai Studio City (DSC) is a global business community that provides cutting-edge facilities and services to companies across the broadcasting, film production, TV, music, and entertainment sectors.
1. Are there any hotels near Dubai Studio City?
- Yes, including Studio One Hotel.
2. Are there different sizes of offices available?
- Yes, we offer several options of offices, fitted and non-fitted, in terms of sizes and locations that meet your exact business requirements. Sizes range from 700sq.ft. to 1,300sq.ft
3. Can Dubai Studio City help my business in developing innovative ideas?
- We regularly host networking events for businesses, freelancers and industry talents.
4. Can I get my commercial space built the way I want it to be?
- Yes, you can design and construct your office according to your requirements and business needs.
Review Dubai Studio City Free Zone
Rate Dubai Studio City Free Zone Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate