Duolingo started its service on 2011, its language-learning website and app, headquatered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.
How to Contact Duolingo Customer Support/Phone Number?
Duolingo registered office address
5900 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15206, USA
- The project was launched by professor Luis von Ahn , who was creator of reCAPTCHA and his student Severin Hacker.
- It offer 94 different language courses in 23 languages.
- Founded: 2011
Where to find courses?
You can check here
Contact Duolingo support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Duolingo is the most popular language-learning platform and the most downloaded education app in the world.
Duolingo Silent Features:
- It currently has more than 300 million registered users across the world.
- It offer free and premium service for fee.
- Duolingo provide fun , free, accessible education to all.
- Duolingo uses many services in the Amazon Web Services suite of products, including Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud.
- It was named one of Forbes’s “Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019”.
- It mimics the structure of video games in several ways in order to engage its users.
Duolingo Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How can I use Duolingo?
- iOS app, Android app, and web (mobile or desktop).
What are the benefit of Duolingo Plus?
- Its a premium service
- With no ads
- unlimited skill test-outs
- monthly streak repair
- download lessons in the app for offline use
What is Duolingo for Schools?
- Great tool for students and educators.
- In class exercise for Student and teachers.
Rate Duolingo Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate