Egyptair is the state-owned flag carrier of Egypt.
How to Contact Egyptair Customer Support/Phone Number?
Egyptair office address
Egyptair Administrative Complex, Cairo, Egypt.
Working Hours: Sunday To Thursday (8:30 Am till 5:00 Pm) for Customer care. (Monday-Friday) 09:15 am – 01:00 pm & 01:45 am – 05:30 pm for Online Booking.
Parent company: Egyptair Holding Company (Government of Egypt)
Employees: 9,000 (December 2014)
Bag information: In economy, within Egypt, 1st bag free, 2nd bag varies by itinerary. To other destinations, two bags free.
Egyptair is the state-owned flag carrier of Egypt. The airline is headquartered at Cairo International Airport, its main hub, operating scheduled passenger and freight services to more than 75 destinations in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Americas. Egyptair is a member of the Star Alliance.
Enjoy our inflight entertainment on your next flight with a vast selection of movie shows from around the world, TV programs, and Audio channels for all members of the family. Sit back, relax and let us entertain you.
Select your seat
Whether you like the window seat, prefer the aisle, or want extra legroom; they’ve got the information you need to know when requesting your preferred seat.
You can select your preferred seat on EGYPTAIR Economy Class International operated flights after or while booking. Standard seat selection is free for customers who are:
- Traveling internationally in Economy on a Fully Flex Fare
- Traveling internationally in Business Class
- EGYPTAIR Platinum Frequent Flyer members
- During check-in
Seat selection is available for a charge for customers traveling in international Economy Class Except for Y & B.
Charges for seat selection
Contact Egyptair support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Egyptair app
Egyptair App on Google play
Egyptair App on Apple App Store
- EGYPTAIR is the world-renowned national airline of Egypt, based in the cosmopolitan city of Cairo. It started operations on May 7th, 1932 as the first airline in the Middle East and Africa and the seventh airline in the world to join IATA and become a treasured brand.
1. Can someone else purchase and pay for my ticket online?
- No, as the credit card holder must be one of the travelers in each online booking considering that if the customer failed to present the card used for purchasing the ticket(s) during check-in time, EGYPTAIR has the right to deny passenger boarding.
2. I have made a booking online through the EgyptAir website but I need to make a change, what should I do?
- When you need to make a change to your online booking, it depends on the conditions of the fare type purchased. In case it is changeable against fees you can amend it and pay the required reissue amount according to the available fares online with forms of payment accepted by us (credit card or Fawry methods) through My Booking using your booking reference and last name, also you may refer to EGYPTAIR contact center.
3. Can I reserve my seat while booking online?
- Yes, when you book online it is possible to request your seat, considering that not all seats are guaranteed, and some seats are chargeable. For more details about seat reservation https://www.egyptair.com/en/fly/Seats/Pages/default.aspx.
Rate Egyptair Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.