Emirates is the largest airline and flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates.
How to Contact Emirates Dhaka Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: +880 2 989 2801 (Emirates Gulshan Town office), +880 2 956 3821 (Emirates Motijheel Town office), +880 9609-001133
Emirates Dhaka registered office address
S.A. Tower (1st Floor), Plot 1, Road 134, Block SE (A), Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh, Asia.
About Emirates Dhaka
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Ticket: Online and Offline
Emirates is an international airline. It is the largest airline in, and also the flag carrier of, the United Arab Emirates. Based in Garhoud, Dubai, the airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai.
Book a Flight
Emirates Series: Unique Features
- First Class service Onboard. Emirates first class competes with the service offered by private jets (it offers that too).
- First Class lounges.
- Business Class Onboard.
- Business-class lounges.
- In-flight Dining.
- Chauffeur-driven service.
- In-flight Wi-Fi.
Contact Emirates Dhaka office support on Social Media (Just click)
Download the Emirates Dhaka app
Emirates Dhaka App on Google play
Emirates Dhaka App on Apple App Store
Emirates Dhaka Overview
- Emirates (Arabic: طَيَران الإمارات DMG: Ṭayarān Al-Imārāt) is the largest airline and flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates.
- It is also the largest airline in the Middle East, operating over 3,600 flights per week from its hub at Terminal 3 of Dubai International Airport, to more than 150 cities in 80 countries across six continents through its fleet of nearly 300 aircraft.
- Cargo activities are undertaken by Emirates SkyCargo.
- Founded in 1985.
1. Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel your flight booking.
2. How do I change the details of my trip online after I’ve completed the booking?
- You can use Manage a Booking to make changes to most aspects of your booking and add extras to your flight before you fly.
3. Will I have to pay any fees for changing my ticket?
- In light of Health concerns globally, please refer to this page for information regarding cancellation, changes, and refunds.
4. What happens to my seat or meal requests when I change a booking?
- If you have previously selected a seat or meal for the sector you changed, these selections won’t be saved. Please make a selection for any new flights on Manage a Booking.
5. How can I fly in the new Emirates Premium Economy seats?
- Right now, Premium Economy seats are on our A380 flight EK03/04 to London Heathrow. However, these seats are only available as instant upgrades until we have more aircraft with Premium Economy cabins. Keep an eye out for our announcements as you’ll be able to book our Premium Economy class seats soon.
- We try not to give our secrets away, but there are lots of reasons why we give complimentary on‑the‑spot upgrades. It might be the number of bookings we have and other operational reasons.
Review Emirates Dhaka office
Rate Emirates Dhaka office Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.