Emirates is the largest airline and flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates.
? to Contact Emirates Dubai office Customer Support/Phone Number
Customer Care phone: +971600555555(General Queries)
Emirates Dubai office Registered office address
|Airport Office – Terminal 3 – Dubai||Dubai International Airport – Terminal 3, Entrance 1, Departure Area|
|Airport Office-Terminal 1 – Dubai||Dubai International Airport – Terminal 1, Area 5, Departure Area|
|Ticket Office (Deira) – Dubai||Emirates Group Technology Centre, Near Clock Tower, Deira|
|Ticket Office (Jumeirah 1) – Dubai||Jumeirah 1, Town Centre Shopping Mall|
|Ticket Office (Umm Suqeim 2) – Dubai||Umm Suqeim 2, Blue Reef Building|
About Emirates Dubai office
The airline’s head office is in the Emirates Group building in Al-Garhoud, Dubai. The building is located on Airport Road, across from the site of the Emirates Engineering Centre in 2007. A tunnel connects the building to Dubai International Airport. Construction of the building cost AED 700 million (US$191 million).
- Asia and Pacific
- Middle East
Download Emirates Dubai office app
Emirates Dubai office App on Google play
Emirates Dubai office App on Apple App Store
Contact Emirates Dubai office support on Social Media (Just click)
Emirates Dubai office Overview
- Emirates (Arabic: طَيَران الإمارات DMG: Ṭayarān Al-Imārāt) is the largest airline and flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates.
- It is also the largest airline in the Middle East, operating over 3,600 flights per week from its hub at Terminal 3 of Dubai International Airport, to more than 150 cities in 80 countries across six continents through its fleet of nearly 300 aircraft.
- Cargo activities are undertaken by Emirates SkyCargo.
- Founded in 1985.
1. Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel your flight booking.
2. How do I change the details of my trip online after I’ve completed the booking?
- You can use Manage a Booking to make changes to most aspects of your booking and add extras to your flight before you fly.
3. Will I have to pay any fees for changing my ticket?
- In light of Health concerns globally, please refer to this page for information regarding cancellation, changes, and refunds.
4. What happens to my seat or meal requests when I change a booking?
- If you have previously selected a seat or meal for the sector you changed, these selections won’t be saved. Please make a selection for any new flights on Manage a Booking.
5. How can I fly in the new Emirates Premium Economy seats?
- Right now, Premium Economy seats are on our A380 flight EK03/04 to London Heathrow. However, these seats are only available as instant upgrades until we have more aircraft with Premium Economy cabins. Keep an eye out for our announcements as you’ll be able to book our Premium Economy class seats soon.
- We try not to give our secrets away, but there are lots of reasons why we give complimentary on‑the‑spot upgrades. It might be the number of bookings we have and other operational reasons.
Review Emirates Dubai office
Rate Emirates Dubai office Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.