Emirates Nairobi started its operation on 1985, its an airline based in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
How to Contact Emirates NairobiCustomer Support/Phone Number?
Emirates Nairobi registered office address
9 West Building,Opposite Sarit Centre Ring Road Parklands,Westlands, P.O. Box 40993-00100
Emirates Nairobi Overview
- The airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, It is the largest airline in the Middle East.
- It covers 150 cities in 80 countries across six continents.
- Founded: 1985
How to find location?
You can check here
Contact Emirates Nairobi support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Emirates Nairobi app
About Emirates Nairobi
It operated over 3,000 flights every week across its network of over 140 destinations in over 70 countries across six continents from its hub in Dubai. Emirates currently has a fleet of 137 aircraft.
Emirates Nairobi Frquesntly Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is weight and piece concept?
- Weight Concept : It applies to all routes, except flights to and from Americas and travel originating in Africa.
- Piece Concept: It applies to all routes, except flights to and from Americas and travel originating in Africa.
What should i do if baggage delayed?
- If the baggage get delayed contact baggage services desk at the airport.
- Fill out a Property Irregularity Report (PIR).
How to cancel a booking?
- Yes you can cancel a booking depending on the type of booking , click on the link.
How to book a stopover?
- You can book a stopover , simply select Multiple destination on the link.
Review Emirates Nairobi
Rate Emirates Nairobi Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate