Equos.io is a crypto-asset exchange located in Singapore.
How to Contact EQUOS Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
EQUOS registered office address
140 Robinson road, Singapore 68907.
About EQUOS Exchange
Business: Crypto Exchange
EQUOS has addressed the reputational risk factors prevalent in the crypto industry, implementing robust KYC/AML processes, crypto-asset provenance checks, enhanced security, and institutional architecture designed to bank-grade standards.
Transact on an exchange with only external market makers and strict AML policies
Constant market surveillance and market integrity checks ensure a safe trading environment for everyone
Experience trading tools and products not available anywhere else.
As part of a Nasdaq-listed company, they hold themselves to the highest standards of transparency, governance, and compliance. EQUOS operates under an exemption from Singapore’s Payment Services Act provided by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
EQUOS is one of only a few crypto exchanges that does not make markets on its exchange, avoiding the conflict of trading against its own clients. They use only external market makers and they do not sell trading data to third parties. All clients trade on a transparent order book and have the same information.
Easily deposit fiat currency or crypto and enjoy fully-backed fee-free USD/USDC fungibility. EQUOS offers industry-standard FIX 4.4 API connectivity, digital asset industry-standard Web socket and CCXT, and continuous session REST APIs.
Top 4 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in EQUOS Exchange
1. How to sign up for an EQUOS Individual Account?
Creating an account on EQUOS is a simple process, and you have the option to complete the entire application process at once or delay account verification if you are not ready.
- Step 1: Click Sign Up on the top right of the landing page.
- Step 2: Select your account type: Individual. Fill in the registration form with your email address and password of choice. Accept the Terms and Conditions. Finish your application by selecting Confirm.
- Step 3: You will receive a verification email. In the email, click on Verify My Email.
2. How to make a crypto deposit?
- Step 1: Click on your User Profile on the top-right corner of your dashboard. If you’re on the Trading screen (/trade), click on the burger-menu icon on the top-right of your browser window. Then, click on Accounts or User Profile.
- Step 2: Click on the Deposit button next to the currency you would like to make a deposit in onto EQUOS.
- Step 3: Copy the alphanumeric wallet address or scan the QR code.
- Step 4: Send your funds to the wallet address (or QR code) provided from your external wallet.
- Step 5: You may check on the status of your transaction under the History table at the bottom of the page.
3. What are the Deposit and Withdrawl fees?
Review EQUOS Exchange
Rate EQUOS Exchange Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.