Ethiopian Airlines, is Ethiopia’s flag carrier and is wholly owned by the country’s government.
How to Contact Ethiopian Airlines Customer Support/Phone Number?
Ethiopian Airlines registered office address
Bole International Airport, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa.
About Ethiopian Airlines
Destinations: 127 (passenger); 58 (cargo)
Secondary hubs: Lomé–Tokoin International Airport
Employees: 13,942 (December 2017)
Bag information: In economy, to/from the United States, two bags free. To other destinations, prices vary by itinerary. More Ethiopian Airlines bag information
Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia. During the past seventy-plus years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent’s leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence. Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia’s major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion’s share of the pan African network including the daily and double daily east-west flight across the continent. Ethiopian currently serves 100 international and 21 domestic destinations operating the newest and youngest fleet.
Book a Flight just click here.
- Cloud Nine: Combined service of First and Business Classes, Cloud Nine has the space, comfort, and a style of service that makes flying with Ethiopian a pleasure all the time.
- Economy Class: Passengers are offered 12 audio channels with access to a video library of more than seven titles.
Just click here.
Ethiopian Airline Fleets
|Airbus A350-900||Boeing 737-700|
|Boeing 737-800||Boeing 737 MAX 8|
|Boeing 767-300ER||Boeing 777-200LR|
|Boeing 777-300ER||Boeing 787-8|
|Boeing 787-9||De Havilland Dash 8-400|
|Boeing 737-800F||Boeing 777F|
Contact Ethiopian Airlines support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Ethiopian Airlines app
Ethiopian Airlines App on Google play
Ethiopian Airlines App on Apple App Store
Ethiopian Airlines Overview
- During the past seventy-plus years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent’s leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
1. Who is a volunteer?
- Volunteer – means a person who has a valid ticket, a confirmed reservation, and presented himself/herself for check-in within the required time limit and who responds positively to a call for passengers to surrender their confirmed reservation in exchange for compensation.
2. What is overbooking?
- Overbooked Flight means a flight where the number of passengers holding confirmed reservations and presented themselves for check-in within the required time limit exceeds the number of available seats on that flight/compartment.
3. What is the Adult age limit for Ethiopian Airlines?
- On Ethiopian flight, 12-18-years is considered as an adult and can travel alone (unaccompanied child service available upon request). Please check the rule with another airline if your travel involves flights on airlines other than Ethiopian airlines.
4. Is my online booking confirmed?
- When you purchase your ticket online, your booking is confirmed at the time of purchase and you will receive a confirmation on your screen and also by email indicating that your transaction was successful.
5. Can I lose an e-ticket?
- You cannot lose an e-ticket as it is electronically generated and stored in our reservation system.
Review Ethiopian Airlines
Rate Ethiopian Airlines Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.