Exnomy protocol is a world-class decentralized financial assets exchange protocol hosted on the Klayton Main net platform.
How to Contact Exnomy Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Exnomy registered office address
About Exnomy Exchange
Exnomy protocol does not mean just one exchange but multiple exchange networks. Any exchanges using exnomy protocol can share the order between them. Exnomy protocol is the vision of an exchange platform to improve the exchange economy by operating customer’s financial assets in a decentralized way among exchanges. Currently, there are some exchanges that are willing to join our protocol.
- Exchanges can execute and share orders through the EXNOMY smart contract, and this will increase liquidity through the network of exchanges. In addition, exchanges can open channels to share the orders based on the agreement.
Competitive Gas Fee & Rapid Speed:
- The smart contract of EXNOMY is optimized for an On-chain balance managing algorithm, so you will experience low gas charges and fast transaction speed through matching engines in hybrid types of exchange.
Anyone can operate their own exchange at low cost:
- Can operate their own exchange using EXNOMY protocol with low cost and budget.
Supporting Multiple Cryptocurrencies:
- EXNOMY protocol is supporting multiple cryptocurrencies. Exchanges using EXNOMY protocol can list BTC, ETH, and other multiple cryptocurrencies.
Top 12 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Exnomy Exchange
1. What are taker and maker fees?
- Takers are the ones who “take” an existing order from the order book. Makers are the ones who add orders to the order book, thereby making liquidity at the platform.
2. What are the Withdrawal fees in exnomy?
- Exnomy charges a withdrawal fee of 0.0005 BTC per BTC-withdrawal. This fee is below the global industry average. The current global industry average is 0.000643 BTC per BTC-withdrawal according to this report, so Exnomy’s BTC-withdrawal fee is quite competitive.
3. What are the maker fees in exnomy?
- This exchange does not charge any fees for makers, thus promoting the liquidity at the exchange. This is a very strong part of Exnomy’s offering and can be really helpful for people interested in not picking up existing orders from the order book.
Rate Exnomy Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.