Finnair is the flag carrier and largest airline in Finland.
How to Contact Finnair Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 1800 102 1233, +358 9 818 0800 (local / local time), +358 600 41 006 (lost and found)
Finnair office address
SL / 403, 01053 Finnair, Finland, Europe.
Bag information: In economy, 1st bag free, 2nd bag varies by itinerary. More Finnair bag information
Employees: 6,788 (31 December 2019)
Finnair is a network airline specialized in connecting Europe and Asia with the shorter northern route via our Helsinki hub. The geographical location of Helsinki enables offering fast and efficient connections between key cities on the two continents.
Founded in 1923, we are one of the oldest continuously operating airlines in the world. We are part of one world alliance.
Sustainability is at the core of our strategy. Our long-term target is carbon neutrality: we want to maintain the social and economic benefits enabled by air connections, while dramatically reducing the carbon footprint of air travel.
Book a Flight just click here.
|Airbus A350-900||16 aircraft.|
|Airbus A330-300||8 aircraft.|
|Airbus A321||19 aircraft.|
|Airbus A320||10 aircraft.|
|Airbus A319||8 aircraft.|
|Embraer 190||12 aircraft.|
|ATR 72-500||12 aircraft|
Click here for Seat Selection and Baggage Information.
Contact Finnair support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Finnair app
Finnair App on Google play
Finnair App on Apple App Store
- Finnair is an airline company that offers the fastest and most convenient gateway between Europe and Asia, via Helsinki.
1. How can I make a reservation using a gift card?
- You can use the finnair gift card for purchasing flight tickets on finnair.com and finnair app. Please enter the gift card number and pin code into the designated fields on the payment page.
2. Will my carry-on baggage be measured?
- Your carry-on baggage may be measured at the check-in counter or at the gate.
- The space on board is limited, so in the interest of your and other passengers’ safety and comfort, weight and size limitations of carry-on baggage must be respected.
- If you exceed your allowance or your bag is too big, it will be sent to the hold of the aircraft and an extra bag fee may be charged.
3. What do I do if I miss my flight?
- If you are late for your flight, please contact the staff at the airport. The rules of the ticket determine whether it is possible to re-route or refund your trip.
4. Do I need to print my boarding pass?
- Depending on the requirements of airport authorities, you will need to present a mobile boarding pass, a paper boarding pass printed out by you or a paper boarding pass picked up from the check-in desk.
- The online check-in service will give you all the information you need regarding what to do after check-in and which documents you need to take with you to the airport.
Rate Finnair Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.