Flamingo Fares Card Tampa Bay Metropolitan Area Customer care Contacts
Flamingo Fares Card Tampa Bay brings a new payment system to the region, simplifying transit use.
How to Contact Flamingo Fares Card Customer Support/Phone Number?
Flamingo Fares Card Registered Office Address
Head Quarters: Tampa Bay Metropolitan Area, FL, USA
About Flamingo Fares Card
Flamingo Fares Card Tampa Bay brings a new payment system to the region, simplifying transit use. It allows a rider to pay using a reloadable smart card or smartphone app, which can be used across participating transit agencies. Counties currently participating in Flamingo Fares: Hernando (TheBus), Hillsborough (HART/TECO Line Streetcar System) and Pinellas (PSTA/Jolley Trolley).
How to use the Flamingo Fares in USA?
To use, simply
- Top-up your card
- Touch on at the start of your journey
- Touch off at the end.
How to Buy Flamingo card?
You can buy and top-up your Flamingo card:
- Transit centers
- Hernando (TheBus), open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. https://www.hernandocounty.us/departments/departments-n-z/transit-thebus/
- Hillsborough (HART), open weekdays from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. gohart.org/
- Pinellas (PSTA/Jolley Trolley), open weekdays from 7:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. https://www.psta.net/
When you register your Flamingo card online, you can:
- Top-up your card online and over the phone
- Set up auto top-up to always have travel credit on your card
- Protect the money loaded onto your card if it’s lost or stolen
- Check your balance and transaction history
- Request a refund or a balance transfer
- Receive SMS or email notifications (you can choose the type of notifications you receive)
- Check your expiry date.
How to check the balance of Flamingo card USA online?
- Visit flamingofares.com
- Enter the Flamingo card number and security code
- Click “Submit”
View the List of Travel Cards in World Wide Address, Phone Number, Email and Website through the above link.
Review Flamingo Fares Card
Rate Flamingo Fares Card Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.