Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company.
How to Contact Flipkart Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 1800 102 3547
Email: [email protected]
Flipkart registered office address
Flipkart.com, 1st Floor, No. 447/C, 1st A Cross, 12th Main, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034
- With a customer base of over 2 million, Flipkart today is a leading e-commerce portal in India, employing close to 5000 people.
- Flipkart has its own delivery network in all major cities across the country.
- The Flipkart website in fact has over 8 million daily visitors, making it one of the top 30 websites in India.
- Founded: 2007
How to find Flipkart?
You can check here
Contact Flipkart support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Flipkart was founded by IIT graduates Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in the year 2007. Further on the numbers, Flikart website has over 11.5 million book titles. It is the largest online and offline book store in India. On the website, Flipkart features over 10 categories that includes books, movies, music, games, mobiles, cameras, computers, home appliances and electronics. Each day, Flipkart ships over 30,000 products. Flipkart doesn’t deliver items internationally.
Flipkart Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How do I know my order has been confirmed?
- An e-mail & SMS will be sent once you’ve successfully placed your order.
- We’ll also let you know as soon as the seller ships the item(s) to you along with the tracking number(s) for your shipment(s).
- You can track your orders from the ‘My Orders’ section on your Flipkart account.
What is SuperCoins?
- SuperCoins is first of its kind rewards system as part of Flipkart Plus program that can be used to redeem exciting rewards. Stay tuned to know more.
- To know more about the program click here
- For more information on SuperCoins click here
What is Flipkart’s credit card EMI payment option?
With Flipkart’s credit card EMI option, you can choose to pay in easy installments of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 months, with credit cards from the following banks:
- Standard Chartered
18 & 24 months EMI options are available from select banks only. Please refer to the table below for more details:
|Banks||Supports 18 & 24 months tenure||Minimum order value to avail 18 & 24 months EMI options|
|Standard Chartered||Yes||₹ 4,000|
Rate Flipkart Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate